Reserve a study place
All study places have QR codes which are linked to this online reservation system. The guidelines for reserving study places are as follows:
- Study places can only be reserved by students of the UG.
- Please note: If you haven't checked in 30 minutes after the start time, your reservation will automatically expire and be available again.
- A study place can be booked for a minimum of half an hour to a maximum of an entire day, within the established opening hours of the building.
- Study places can only be reserved up to 4 days in the future.
- When you arrive at your study place, check in yourself: scan the QR code on your table and enter the code from your confirmation email.
- Make sure to take your reserved seat.
- Finished early? Check out and make space for a fellow student.
Available faculties and buildings
Use this online tool to reserve study places in faculties and buildings of the UG:
It is also possible to reserve a study place in one of our libraries: